Our communities are the go-to communities for answers to any questions related to the cannabis industry and growing your knowledge like a PRO. They’re designed as places for our members to connect, support, and encourage each other as they implement the latest industry strategies.
These guidelines aim to ensure that every Green CulturED community is inclusive and inviting to people in the cannabis industry of all skill levels. The community moderators, which consist of our team and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s), will always ensure that member posts and comments are relevant and appropriate. Our team will take any steps we deem appropriate to ensure that community conversations are constructive and meet all of the following policies described below.
Post & Comment Moderation
You may be asked to edit your post or comment due to reasons of clarity, offensive content, unlawful or threatening content, or promotional content. Depending on the severity and frequency of any offending content, you may not be notified that your post or comment has been removed. If Green CulturED feels that an issue needs to be addressed, the community manager will notify you privately. All community contributors may NOT make any online posts or comments that are:
- Are threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, harassing, offensive, rude, etc. – or are in any way considered promotional or marketing of any other products and services.
- Request email addresses or other contact information from community members.
- Use the “Live Video” or “Watch Party” functions, as Facebook notifications are disruptive to members. Should you like to add a video to our communities we ask that it please be something that provides value to our group and that the social post be pre-recorded.
- Collect, repackage, and/or share data outside of the group (this includes asking members to take a survey). Every member of our community has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to members only.
- Benefit only themselves. As a learning group, posts should be presented in a way that allows anyone scrolling through the feed to learn from the content and/or contribution.
- Shares content that originated from their own Facebook (or any social media) page. Community posts that include links to the person’s own social pages will be removed.
Group moderators reserve the right to delete or turn off posts, with or without notification.
The purpose of our communities is for peer-to-peer support related to the cannabis industry and growing your knowledge like a PRO. It is not a group for finding hired help. We respectfully request that you do not post your listing in our communities, as it detracts from the purpose of the group. Posts of this nature will be deleted or turned off, by our moderators’ discretion at any time.
To ensure that dialogue in every Green CulturED community remains relevant and engaging for all members, you’re expected to observe eight (8) simple principles. Our community moderators apply these principles when reviewing the content that is contributed by our members.
- We believe debate and disagreement are constructive, but personal attacks, trolling, and abuse will not be tolerated. The key to a great community experience is an engaging and inclusive space where everyone can learn and grow. So always be nice to your peers!
- We love criticism of products, services, policies, and performance (especially our own). Seriously, we do. For the sake of that constructive debate we just talked about, we will distinguish between useful, focused arguments and smear tactics/propaganda against anyone.
- We understand that people often feel strongly about issues discussed in our communities, but we may remove any posts or comments that others might find offensive or threatening. Not everyone has a thick skin, so consider the impact your posts and comments can have on others.
- We reserve the right to redirect the conversation or remove the ability to comment on posts that become a series of mud-throwing comments based on personal opinions or generalizations. We don’t want to stop you from discussing issues you are passionate about, but we do ask our members to find ways of sharing their views that do not feel alienating, threatening, or toxic.
- Keep it relevant. Conversations in our communities cover a variety of topics, but if you make a post or comment that is super off-target, it might be removed to keep discussions on track.
- Our communities are not an extension of our support team, as they do NOT monitor the community. However, our team is happy to help you via email, webinar, and live chat, so direct individual customer care issues directly to us where your requests will be handled efficiently.
- This is a group of your peers, not your leads. We take a very strong stance against promotion, lead generation, and soliciting (this includes affiliate links). Do NOT offer any of your products or services in our community unless a member personally asks you to do so. You must offer services on the public thread unless specifically asked to privately message. If a member sends you a message soliciting you without establishing a prior relationship, please let us know.
- Our community platforms are moderated by our team, but the conversation belongs to everybody so please dive in and contribute your value. We want our community to be a welcome space for intelligent discussion and support, and we expect members to help us achieve this by notifying us of potential problems and helping each other keep conversations appropriate. If you spot something problematic within the community, please report the post.
The moderators of our community operate on giving the benefit of the doubt to everyone. Three (3) warnings for behavior that goes against the community guidelines will result in a seven (7) day removal from the group. After the seven (7) day period, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a thirty (30) day probation. If you act against any of these guidelines again during your probation period, you will be permanently removed from all of Green CulturED’s online communities.