Coupon Code (15% Off)
Our "30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee" Completely Removes Your RISK From You & Places Responsibility Squarely On Us = If You're Not 100% Satisfied, We Promptly Refund Enrollments... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we’re frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you’re unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you’ve accessed, let our team know and we’ll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
"Helping Catalyze Our Cannabis-Loving Community That'll Make an Empowering IMPACT 100% Around Their Mission"
"Monthly Scholarships Are Drawn via Random-Selection Method That Ends Monthly (+ Share & Increase ODDS)"
Green CulturED serves as an “extension to your team” (or as your “personal coach”) and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our cannabis industry expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday – Friday business hours). In an industry where a “good” response time is 1 – 2 days (at their best).
You’ll see we’re very different and how we exercise “extreme ownership” to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is “accessibility” in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our “Industry Impact Program.”
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these “accessibility” standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so “accessibility” is NOT a state so it’s a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and Learning Management System (LMS).
"We're Making True Impacts (NOT Just ‘Giving-Back’) That Builds a Legitimate Competitive Advantage"
Here Are Some Measurable & Tangible Results From Our Community So Welcome To Our World & We Hope You Find Our Training TRULY Enriching, But Here's What Just A Handful Have To Say.
Our Hyper-Focused, On-Demand “Micro-Learning” Helps You Stay-on-Top of the Latest Industry Strategies & Tactics so You’ll Have the Training that Will GROW Your Skills to Become an Expert.
Complete our hyper-focused, on-demand training that’s delivered in a “micro-learning” FORMAT so you can easily stay-on-top of the cannabis industry strategies & all of the latest developments.
70% Passing Grade
A passing grade of 70% or above is REQUIRED (for the majority) of all your assessments & there’s immediate “correct feedback” on “incorrect answers” so you will have unlimited attempts to pass.
You’ll always receive a digital certificate (that’s printable) & suitable for framing that shows PROOF of your cannabis industry skills and/or uses when you are applying to job opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer a free trial of your training?
How do I log in to access my training?
Are you an accredited education provider?
Yes! Yet… it VARIES so much. For example, we’re accredited by Alaska’s Marijuana Control Board to provide their “Marijuana Handler Permit,” Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to provide their required “Responsible Vendor” compliance training, and others… see our “About Us” (click here) page for accreditations and memberships.
And 99% of our training applies to ANY country or jurisdiction (ex. Canada, Europe Australia, etc.) since our team publishes all our education “agnostically” (or “white-labeled”) so our eLearning solutions really apply to anyone that needs cannabis education… you must understand “English” (our “native language”) that’s really the only criterion to get started.
Our team is always creating new accredited curricula with our Subject Matter Experts who are industry professionals in their respective fields of study. The industry is still developing and there is no universal accreditation (ex. Department of Education, etc.), but we expect to see this change in the NEAR future and realize the vital role that accreditation plays.
Do you offer team training for my business?
How will your industry training help me?
- If you’re a “cannabis lover,“ this training will set you apart from others who merely have read information online or have no cannabis knowledge, it is specialized training that you want today and lovingly seek to learn more about cannabis.
- If you’re an industry professional, we can help set you apart from your peers and make you more valuable to your company. This is the surest way to get a raise or promotion that you likely already deserve (but don’t have a tangible reason to ask).
- If you provide ancillary services, our eLearning solutions are a tangible way to show that you understand and know the industry, which helps you attract better, higher-paying clients to bolster your revenue and make a “bottom-line” impact.
- If you’re a manager or business owner, this training is a great way to learn on-demand for yourself. We are your “Headquarters” (click here) and a great way to train team members so they’re up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
Is it legal for me to take your training?
Do you meet legal accessibility requirements?
- United States: “American Disability Act” (Section 508) is required so that information and technology are accessible for anyone with disabilities.
- Canada: “Accessible Canada Act” aims to benefit all citizens, especially those individuals with disabilities, by helping to create barrier-free accessibility.
- Europe (EU): “European Accessibility Act” used by EU governments and universities, aims to improve cannabis trade and remove country-specific rules.
- Australia: “Disability Discrimination Act” applies to organizations developing online resources so there is no discrimination against people with disabilities.
- WCAG 2.0: Used when deciding how to present content for the best web accessibility, these guidelines are always followed when we develop any media.
- ATAG 2.0: Guidelines to construct content (as well as consuming online content) and help to improve the accessibility of the media that our team produces.
- ARIA 1.0: As many parts of the user interface are dynamic and interactive, we follow these recommendations to utilize assistive technologies (ex. screen-readers).
What is your online training format like?
How long do I have access to my training?
How difficult are the training assessments?
If I fail, am I allowed to re-take the assessment?
Am I guaranteed to get a certificate of completion?
How can someone verify my training certificate(s)?
Easily! You or anyone can verify the authenticity of your certificate by going to the “Verify Certificate” tool (click here) using the unique code found on your certificate. Your certificates are assigned a unique code to VERIFY it in our Learning Management System (LMS) that way anyone can validate it by entering the custom code displayed to confirm its authenticity.
Remember, that you can always access your issued certificate(s) from your account in our LMS, under the “More” section (click here) in your profile. It is possible that you may complete several pieces of training – each with their OWN certificate – it would be time-consuming to visit every course to download all your certificates that have been issued.
To avoid this, on your profile, you can view all the certificates that have been issued to you. Go to your profile page under “Miscellaneous” and click on “My Certificates” which will take you to your ISSUED certificates and you can simply download them all at one (1) time.
How often do you publish new training?
Will you help me find a job after my training?
We’re Green CulturED & we’re on a mission. It’s simple, but a VERY powerful mission: We will train 1,000,000+ individuals over the next five (5) years on everything there’s to know about cannabis that’ll ensure regulatory compliance, reduce risk & increase profitability.
If we achieve this mission, we will create 100’s of 1,000’s opportunities for individuals that will add BILLIONS to the global economy. That’s a big deal! It’s an important mission & we’re “radically committed” since we believe it will change the world, yet we need help.
Why? We do this because we believe this industry is the most challenging, interesting & rewarding field there is. And finally, we do it for YOU. In the end, it’s our community that matters. We do our best learning together so… if you share our vision, let’s get started!