Supervisor Harassment Prevention
As representatives of the company, supervisors have special responsibilities to foster and maintain a working environment free of any type of harassment. In this portion of the training, we will focus specifically on supervisory responsibilities, expanding on the basics all company employees should have learned. After completing this training, you will be able to:
- Understand the liabilities supervisors and employers face with claims of harassment.
- Set the tone for a harassment-free work environment.
- Apply your organization’s policies on harassment.
- Learn when and how to handle harassment complaints.
- Deal with confidentiality issues appropriately.
- Recognize and know how to prevent retaliation.
- Understand how to properly implement what you have learned to promptly address and correct wrongful behavior – including your obligation to report harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.
- Follow the proper steps to take appropriate remedial measures to correct harassing behavior.