Cannabis Laboratory Testing Programs
Cannabis industry analysis programs were developed to promote the safety of all medical patients and recreational consumers through required testing laboratory accreditation. Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) is a set of principles intended to ensure the quality and integrity of non-clinical laboratory studies that are always intended to support research or marketing permits for all products regulated.
The main audience for this training is any laboratorians who are developing and managing cannabis testing programs. This training can be used to help assess existing programs. But, other audiences may include government legislators and their staff, health regulator officials, and those working in the cannabis industry. Appropriate cannabis testing is critical to show that products don’t contain any harmful contaminant levels or adulterants so they’re 100% safe for consumption.
There are various approaches to the assessment and management of hazards that can be applied to cannabis testing so there’s a variety of methods to learn that are applied in product evaluation and protection programs for consumer products (ex. food, drugs, etc.). The product protection pyramid identifies all of those activities mandated by public health agencies, all producers, and any product handlers to help ensure product quality. At the base of this “pyramid”, growers and processors utilize good practices (ex. clean facilities, appropriate use of insecticides, etc.).
As part of the public health infrastructure, every government agency establishes programs to protect population health in the cannabis industry. There are a wide variety of programs in place that different agencies will use to test, monitor, and evaluate whether human exposures from the use of air, water, or any consumer products – including cannabis – present potential risks to health. On the basis of these cannabis testing and evaluation programs, government agencies have the authority to protect our health by taking action to ensure high-quality products.
- Time: 2:15 Hours (Average)
- Video: 1 Self-Paced Training
- Resource: eBook (32 Pages)
- Assessment: 1 Quiz Activity
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
Who Should Join?
Avoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.