Colorado Marijuana Delivery Certification
Accredited: Green CulturED is an approved Responsible Vendor Trainer (RVT) authorized by the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) (Approval: #RV-00034) for professionals who are working in the state’s marijuana industry.
Our “Delivery Supplement” Responsible Vendor Certification is required for stores and transporters that deliver marijuana to private residences. You’ll learn that one of the most important aspects of making deliveries is understanding all of the areas of compliance that drivers must adhere to on the job. Important things you’ll learn are the amount of onboard inventory allowed, documentation for each sale, keeping a destination log, and inventory ledger, and keeping products secure.
Licensed marijuana transporters and retail store employees who make deliveries to private residences are required to complete this training prior to their first delivery. This includes successful completion by all-controlling beneficial owners with day-to-day operational control of the licensed premises, all management personnel, and employees involved in any handling and all transfer of regulated marijuana to customers’ residences along with renewing every two (2) years.
Building a reliable and efficient process for marijuana delivery drivers can be very challenging. Individuals who are conducting deliveries will need to be detail-oriented and connect with customers when you’re delivering at their homes. Delivery drivers will be representing the marijuana brand so it’s essential to expand your brand’s “blue sky” value beyond the storefront to private residences. This training will be an integral step in setting them up for success, so learning marijuana delivery best practices will ensure exceptional service and safety.
Many legal medical patients cannot travel to access points to receive medical marijuana due to physical, economic, or time constraints. Marijuana home delivery is the next evolution of the retail scene in the industry, so be ready as it’s slowly but surely rolling out across Colorado. Licensed delivery operators must track delivery sales like in-store sales, and learn how deliveries use “Seed-to-Sale” product inventory tracking so you’ll know about transport manifests and more.
- Time: 3:00 Hours (Average)
- Video: 2 Self-Paced Trainings
- Resources: 2 eBooks (PDF)
- Glossary: State Legal Terms
- Assessment: 2 Quizzes
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Badge & Certificate
- Validity: 2-Year Renewal
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 90-Day Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
- Authorized: #RV-00034
The Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) issues marijuana delivery permits for licensed medical marijuana centers and transporters and licensed retail marijuana stores and transporters that allow the centers, stores, and transporters to deliver medical marijuana, medical marijuana-infused products, retail marijuana, and retail marijuana products to customers. The act gives the MED licensing authority rule-making authority over the permit and a delivery permit is valid for one (1) year so it’s renewed with the associated license.
Marijuana delivery services are an emerging subset of the marijuana industry that is rapidly gaining popularity. Yet, one of the biggest complications with marijuana delivery services is meeting all marijuana business compliance standards. Learning different crucial components of successful marijuana delivery service compliance is having a strict operational protocol in place. Don’t let missing a step in your process could have customer service implications, but more importantly, it could impact the standing success of your marijuana delivery business.
Social Equity Program
We're About Empowering People to Create Opportunities That Make Them Excited to "Get Out of Bed Each Morning" & Believe Cannabis Can Be the "Ultimate Lever" to Make a HUGE Difference.
Scholarship Lottery & Business Program
By helping to remove hurdles for under-represented entrepreneurs and future leaders, they're realigning our industry's "true soul" with more IMPACT, meaning, and happiness that will deliver them even greater profits. Here's how we help:
- Scholarship Lottery (Monthly): Lottery awards Tuition-FREE enrollments for "HQ Learning Center" access (MSRP:
$1,764 / Annually) for one year.
- Business Program (Forever): Licensees get a 50% OFF "forever discount" on our total eLearning solutions (MSRP:
Priceless) to easily train teams.
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.