Cannabis Delivery Driver and Vehicle Safety
Accidents are a considerable concern because any accident involving a cannabis delivery driver or organization’s vehicle, even though minor, involves potential personal injury and affects the safety and well-being of team members, every customer, and other drivers on the road. Licensing delivery operations allow both patients and adult-use consumers to a safe, convenient, and reliable access of legal cannabis ranging from densely-populated cities to even rural areas of town.
This training focuses on driver and vehicle safety to provide relevant background on “defensive driving” and best practices that regulators incorporate into their broader compliance requirements. Learn how legal compliance frameworks for cannabis delivery drivers vary considerably by legal jurisdictions or each local government, but typically involve basic core components, the “rules of the road” that drivers must abide by, and the enforcement hours of delivery operations.
Safe delivery driver policies should be implemented when delivering consumers any online cannabis order to their place of residence. Over time, your insurance costs eventually reflect these losses so safety is one of the most important and critical elements of your success. Drivers are to take personal responsibility for the safe operation of delivery vehicles, they represent the cannabis brand on the road, and safety is a very critical element that must be considered professionally.
Like every organization in the cannabis industry, there should always be an investment in safety for the general public. The use of certain technologies can help make cannabis delivery drivers safer for drivers and more convenient for consumers. Global Positioning System (GPS) and inventory tracking promote transparency among both regulators and business owners to help ensure the safety of delivery drivers. This training is a comprehensive overview of driver and vehicle safety, this knowledge is critical to providing delivery for consumers.
- Time: 1:15 Hours (Average)
- Video: 1 Self-Paced Training
- Resource: 1 eBook (PDF)
- Assessment: 1 Quiz Activity
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
Who Should Join?
Avoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.