Idaho Department Of Agriculture
Cannabis in Idaho is illegal for both medical-use and recreational adult-use. In Idaho, Senate Bill 1345 allows Idaho farmers to grow and sell hemp products containing 0.3% or less of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), and the Farm Bill continues its strong support for conservation efforts of farmers through the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) conservation programs.
Senate Bill 1345 would add to state code the Industrial Hemp Research and Development Act, under which farmers could grow the crop under federal guidelines until the Idaho State Department of Agriculture (ISDA) develops a regulatory plan and secures approval for it. Although the bill differentiated hemp from marijuana for the first time, it would not remove hemp from the list of controlled substances. The ISDA would set up a state program for hemp that would include regulations for industry permitting, testing, and transportation.
NRCS offers financial and technical assistance through conservation practices, activities, and enhancements to help agricultural producers make and maintain improvements on their land. Producers with active contracts under the Farm Bill may continue completing practices as allowed and an order that resolves conflicts between state and federal law related to the interstate transportation of hemp.
- Video: Engaging Training
- Resource: eBook Handout
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Display: Digital Certificate
Who Should Join?
Avoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.
Our Founder's Message
"How do you describe your training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you've said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a perfected eLearning solution.
Is training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I often ask this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you will always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your biz) and much more... without all of those headaches."