Professional Resume, LinkedIn & More
Do you want a job in cannabis? If so, then the best place to start is with a good resume, and the best people to talk to are the strategic partners at Green CulturED. They provide fast, affordable, and effective resume writing services for all levels of job seekers, and they’ve helped countless people to land their dream jobs in medical and recreational marijuana.
Then it all starts right here. Our team has an extensive background in executive staffing and recruiting and I’ve helped countless people land their dream job in cannabis by providing them with effective professional resumes formatted to fit the needs of potential employers. We know what it takes to make you stand out in a competitive marketplace, and they’ve written resumes that get results. If you’re curious how a marijuana resume help works, then let me break it down for you. It’s a completely painless process, with really only five (5) simple steps:
- To start, send me your previous resume along with any other information you would like to include on your new resume. If you don’t have an old resume to work from, then send me an email to request the Marijuana Resume Questionnaire.
- Once we have received all of your information then we’ll let you know if there are any further questions, just to make sure we have all the pertinent facts about your education and background.
- After confirming your payment through the website, will begin crafting your new resume and will get everything back to you ASAP (typically within 24-48 business hours).
- Upon receipt of your new resume, you have a 7-day period to request minor revisions and we’ll work with you until you are satisfied and confident in sending those documents to potential employers.
- You go out there and land the perfect job for you!
Don’t worry, you’re not alone. A lot of people are intimidated by the thought, and that’s where we come in. A fresh, new resume can give you all the confidence you need, and our job is to craft you the perfect resume so you can go out there and succeed in your job search!
We work with partners who are independent, freelance resume writers you can afford to keep prices extremely low while still offering a completely personalized experience. We’re not a big “resume mill” so you’ll never receive a generic template that’s plugged in with your information, like a lot of other companies. Instead, I’ll listen to your individual needs and I’ll craft you a customized resume guaranteed to help you get interviews.
Create your custom resume today! It’s so easy – in just a few easy steps (directly from your smartphone!) you can get a great-looking, custom resume that stands out in the cannabis industry. By quickly and easily adding work experience, a professional, well-organized resume is generated. This solution that’s produced for your needs will be perfect for sharing online through the most popular cannabis industry job sites and can be easily saved as a PDF to email, download, and print as needed.
J.R. Hindman, Founder
As Seen On
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.