Security Prepping Deliveries Procedure
Cannabis deliveries have a myriad of security vulnerabilities and diversion points, but there are very strict laws on how cannabis is to be handled, tracked, and delivered. In this training, you will learn everything you need to know about security-prepping deliveries and the different responsibilities of whoever is packaging orders that will be “out for delivery” to consumers. It’s critical to meet security standards since delivery services are critical for a regulated industry.
Delivery provides consumers with much-needed access to medical cannabis and helps to increase adult-use consumer access. Learn how maintaining security involves completing delivery preparations in pairs and the main requirements explored in this training for preparing your packaging in a secure manner to ensure the cannabis delivery is conducted compliantly. Learn how to operate in pairs while packaging deliveries and why you’ll be tracking every step, signing delivery manifests, and using tamper-evident packaging to always be compliant.
Before drivers even get on the road, you should establish an approach to security and processing orders to minimize mistakes and wasted time. Ensuring that each order is packed correctly and that each driver leaves the store with the right order is crucial to running a delivery service. Learn to manage to mark lockboxes with assigned delivery orders so drivers simply pick them up before heading out to minimize order mix-ups to keep things moving at a quick pace for any operations.
In addition to teaching your cannabis delivery drivers about the security policies they’ll be using on a daily basis, it’s imperative that they understand the protocol and processes associated with making deliveries. To avoid confusion when picking up orders at the dispensary, drivers will use a variety of delivery apps to scan the receipt of each order which will then add it to their queue for the delivery driver.
- Time: 15 Minutes (Average)
- Video: 1 Self-Paced Training
- Resource: 1 eBook (PDF)
- Assessment: 1 Quiz Activity
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
Who Should Join?
Avoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.