Sexual Harassment & Bystander Intervention
This non-cannabis-specific compliance program is required by certain legal jurisdictions (ex. California, New York, Illinois, etc.) and this requirement applies to all organizations with team members working in the cannabis industry too. Yet, it’s “best practice” for every organization to implement sexual harassment prevention and bystander training as a major step to ensure that every team member in the cannabis industry understands the seriousness of these issues.
Since the initial allegations of sexual harassment and assault by Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein, women across the country have felt emboldened to tell their stories of harassment. Thus, the #MeToo movement was born. Sordid tales of sexual harassment and abuse are prevalent in not only Hollywood but also in every other working industry including cannabis.
This firestorm of sexual harassment allegations brings to bear this essential question, how do we prevent sexual harassment in the workplace? It’s known that sexual harassment training alone is ineffective in the prevention of it at work since incivility is often an antecedent to this workplace harassment and it’s becoming required not only to include workplace civility but in bystander intervention training as well.
Learn to establish expectations of civility and respect in the cannabis industry, and bystander intervention enables bystanders to recognize potentially harassing behaviors and can motivate them to step in and take action. Sexual harassment is not gender-specific. It is a problem that belongs to us all and it is incumbent on all of us to help eradicate the problem.
In training guidance, the commission defined bystander intervention as safe and positive actions that may be carried out by a person or a group of people to prevent harm or intervene where there is a risk or perceived risk of sexual harassment to another. A bystander can be anyone in the workplace who notices incidents where another person may seem uncomfortable or where the employee may determine that an observed action is inappropriate.
- Time: 3:00 Hours (Average)
- Video: 3 Self-Paced Training
- Resource: 3 eBooks (PDF’s)
- Assessment: 3 Quiz Activity
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 90-Day Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
We’re Making Cannabis Industry Workplaces Better by Enabling Teams to Complete Their Annual Sexual Harassment & Bystander Intervention Training.
Who Should Join?
Avoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.