Test-Drive "Best-in-Class Training" By Grabbing Some Free Courses & Join Our "Cannabis-Loving" Community That'll Streamline Learning To Jump-Start Your Cannabis Expertise.
Integrated Gamification Learning Experience That'll Award Badges, Certificates, CEU's, Competencies + MORE That'll Recognize Your Cannabis Industry Accomplishments.
13 Experience Point Awards
- Experience Point 1 for successfully pass a quiz 1 time
- Experience Point 1 for share any url on any social network 1 time (limited to 1 per hour)
- Experience Point 1 for claim any time-based reward 1 time (limited to 1 per month)
- Experience Point 1 for comment on a post 1 time (limited to 1 per hour)
- Experience Point 1 for get an invited user registered 1 time
- Experience Point 1 for complete a purchase through a referral 1 time
- Experience Point 1 for complete the 100% of your profile
- Experience Point 1 for reply to a topic 1 time (limited to 1 per day)
- Experience Point 1 for join a group 1 time (limited to 1 per day)
- Experience Point 1 for create a new topic 1 time (limited to 1 per day)
- Experience Point 1 for create a new forum 1 time (limited to 1 per month)
- Experience Point 1 for register to website through a referral 1 time
- Experience Point 1 for change profile avatar 1 time
6 Learning Credit Awards
- Learning Credit 1 for complete a course 1 time (limited to 1 per month)
- Learning Credit 1 for complete a purchase through a referral 1 time
- Learning Credits 30 for reach 100 referral sales
- Learning Credits 300 for reach 1000 referral sales
- Learning Credits 3,000 for reach 10000 referral sales
- Learning Credits 30,000 for reach 100000 referral sales
Accreditation & Authorizations
Our "Claim-to-Fame" is Being The "Most Accredited (or Authorized)" Training Provider in The Industry to ENSURE What We Do Actually Meets All Those Never-Ending Regulator Requirements.
Authorized by Alaska's Alcohol & Marijuana Control Office (AMCO) to deliver our entire Marijuana Handler Permit training that is required for all of the state's licensed establishment agents.
We're authorized by Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) to deliver our entire Responsible Vendor, Cannabis Delivery, Hospitality & Social Consumption required training.
We're authorized by the Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation (IDFPR) to provide their state-required Responsible Vendor compliance training for handling cannabis.
We're authorized by Maryland Cannabis Administration (MCA) to deliver their Responsible Vendor Training as an accredited government provider that's required for industry workers
We've been authorized by the Cannabis Control Commission (CCC) in Massachusetts state to provide the Basic & Advanced Responsible Vendor Training Curriculum that is required.
Authorized by the Ohio Board of Pharmacy (BOP) as a foundational dispensary & continuing education to certify all employees that are required to be compliant in the state's medical cannabis industry.
Authorized by Utah Department of Agricultural & Food (UDAF) has authorized as a 3rd-party training program provider to certify all of the medical cannabis agents that are required to be compliant.
Authorized by the Vermont Cannabis Control Board (CCB) as an authorized trainer of customer-facing employees of retail cannabis establishments in the state to legally sell products to consumers.
Authorized by Washington's Department of Health (DOH) to provide their medical cannabis consultant training program that is required in all licensed retail stores with a medical endorsement.
We're authorized by Washington D.C.'s Alcoholic Beverage & Cannabis Administration (ABCA) to deliver their medical cannabis industry certification that's required for licensed facilities within the district.
Authorized by West Virginia's Department of Health & Human Resources where we support the Office of Medical Cannabis (OMC) as an authorized state-required industry education provider.
Authorized Outreach Trainers for the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) to provide Department of Labor's 10/30-Hour OSHA Card via our approved Authorized Outreach Trainers.
Authorized Worker Protection Standard Trainers for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to provide their compliance training for Agricultural Workers & Pesticide Handlers.