Cannabis Delivery Compliance
Our delivery compliance training is “agnostic” (meaning it applies to every legal jurisdiction globally), but this is included in all of our state-specific “Cannabis Delivery Driver Certifications” which are accredited by the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) and Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission (CCC). Now that legal cannabis markets allow adult use, they have also created delivery frameworks that are used as models to emulate industry “best practices”.
This cannabis delivery compliance training will provide you with the knowledge needed to deliver products and understand the many nuances of maintaining compliance from an industry compliance perspective. Regulations affect every part of cannabis deliveries, from health and safety issues to all data security, management responsibility, operator behavior, and everything else in-between.
Learn how these delivery business models – which are typically dictated by many government regulations – contain innovative provisions that do appropriately expand patient and consumer access, address public health and safety concerns, and facilitate collaboration between licensed businesses and industry regulators.
Independent or non-storefront delivery services will be subjected to the same standards and regulations as traditional retailers many times they do not allow consumer access or purchases on site. As the cannabis industry faces constantly shifting requirements, the challenge to mitigate your compliance risk, reduce any exposure to fines, or avoid criminal charges has never been more important.
Building a reliable and efficient process for cannabis delivery drivers can be very challenging. Individuals who are conducting deliveries will need to be very detail-oriented and connect with customers when you’re delivering at their residence.
- Time: 2:15 Hours (Average)
- Video: 1 Self-Paced Training
- Resource: eBook (PDF)
- Assessment: 1 Quiz Activity
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
We're About Empowering People to Create Opportunities That Make Them Excited to "Get Out of Bed Each Morning" & Believe Cannabis Can Be the "Ultimate Lever" to Make a HUGE Difference.
Scholarship Lottery & Business Program
By helping to remove hurdles for under-represented entrepreneurs and future leaders, they're realigning our industry's "true soul" with more IMPACT, meaning, and happiness that will deliver them even greater profits. Here's how we help:
- Scholarship Lottery (Monthly): Lottery awards Tuition-FREE enrollments for "HQ Learning Center" access (MSRP:
$1,764 / Annually) for one year.
- Business Program (Forever): Licensees get a 50% OFF "forever discount" on our total eLearning solutions (MSRP:
Priceless) to easily train teams.
Who Should Join?
Avoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.