Partner Content Article Contribution
For $297.00 USD, we’ll work with you throughout the editing process to help “hone in” on your topic and specifically MEET our audiences’ needs, but we’ll do a MAX of two (2) reviews – if due to being “low-quality content” – then we will NOT publish your proposed post (so don’t submit “Crap Content”) when formulating an article to pitch us: 🤓
- Contributed posts must be original content… they must be “educational-in-nature” (NO promotions) for our awesome “cannabis-loving” community to enjoy.
- The blog is NOT a forum for promotions… no advertisement-anything posts – will not be accepted for publication & NO refunds (if we’re wasting time).
- Hyperlinks/URLs (aka “backlinks”) in posts… will NOT be linked to products or sales pages, it must always be educational-based content that our website links to.
- Posts should be ~1,000 words in length… about the industry & they may contain external links, images, videos & other forms of cannabis-SPECIFIC content.
- Partner “writing credit” for posts will be added… we have an “Editorial Note” at END of blog articles & it’s assumed that you’ll provide a reference for your post.
- All contributed posts are subject to reviews/edits… content WILL become our 100% property when it’s published on our blog (cannot be used anywhere else).
- Posts may be shared in digital marketing efforts… posted online via our social media, email newsletter, or other MEDIA outlets available within the industry.
- “Industry players” are encouraged to participate… in addition to our partners, we welcome industry ALLIES to submit their high-quality cannabis-specific content.
Important Note: Absolutely NO refunds are issued, if you are pitching a high-quality article that’s “educational-in-nature” then you shouldn’t be concerned (“spammers” better beware).
We Understand the Importance of Being Able to RELY on Your eLearning Solutions & Educational-Technology (Ed-Tech) Provider for All Forms of Help & Support (Never Costly or Un-Needed Advice).
What We Do...
- Working Together: Know that we're more than just an eLearning provider... we're your partner for any & all training solutions you NEED for your business.
- Problem Solvers: Our team is some of the best & brightest eLearning experts, we bring a wealth of skills to the table so we can SOLVE your challenges.
- High-Touch Support: From onboarding to continued support, we are consistently attentive & prompt... simply put, we're ALWAYS there when you need us.
- Community & Family: Our team & clients make one big happy family so we understand the importance of working TOGETHER to achieve your business goals.
- Communication & Transparency: We cultivate STRONG working relationships with our clients via candid communication & "high touch" collaboration.
What We Don't Do...
- Vendor-Lock: We use open-source technologies so if we're not delivering the very best service... you can CANCEL at any time (so you can leave us anytime).
- Bad Decisions: eLearning decisions many times are uneducated, but you have us as an "extension of your team" so we WON'T offer you unnecessary options.
- Limited Options: Other providers don't typically use an enterprise Learning Management System (LMS)... so you'll have unlimited solutions working with us.
- Closed-Source: We believe in transparency (open-source) & use separate code-bases for our clients so you'll only see what's MEANINGFUL to your team.
- Hidden Costs: There can easily be hidden costs with other providers to unlock functionality that you NEED in your eLearning solutions (but not with us).