Cannabis Testing and Extraction Program
Our cannabis chemistry training will equip you with the basics of cannabis chemistry, giving you a foundation of crucial knowledge. Covering everything from cannabis-infused products to health and safety issues, this training gives you the tools you need. Whether you’re an individual patient or a dispensary, the knowledge you’ll gain in this training will allow you to make your own cannabis edibles and infused products.
From learning what cannabinoids are to learning the shorthand for Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and Cannabidiol (CBD). You will learn the rudimentary reasons for what actually makes up cannabis. Learning the basics allows you to increase your knowledge and set a baseline for future learning. As you grow your knowledge, this course will be referenced continuously.
After completing the cannabis chemistry training, you will understand the physical and chemical properties of the main cannabinoids as well as the effects on the human mind and body. The information you will gain from this course will be revisited throughout your entire career. This will allow you to have the maximum impact on your cannabis practice.
- Video: 3 Interactive Training
- Resource: 3 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 3 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
An understanding of cannabis chemistry is necessary to produce and choose the best-quality cannabis. The chemical makeup of different strains of plants will impact the effect it has. You will learn about the building blocks of cannabis chemistry in this training. The key learning objectives for the cannabis chemistry component are:
- You will discover the fundamental principles of cannabis chemistry
- You will explore the chemical components of the cannabis plant
- You will learn about the properties of the plant when it is ingested
- You will master the physical, chemical, and biological properties of cannabis
We will take an in-depth look at how various concentrates and are used and the infused products that can be made with them. There are a variety of ways to make cannabis concentrates, but it is very important to completely understand the process and safety concerns. The primary learning objectives for the cannabis concentrate component are:
- You will discover the different cannabis-infused products
- You will explore how different concentrates are consumed
- You will learn the methods of concentrates production
- You will master the various types and uses of concentrates
An understanding of cannabis analysis and testing is fundamental to determining potency and quality. Moreover, regulations regarding analysis and testing are growing all the time as the cannabis industry expands. The key learning objectives for the cannabis analysis and testing component are:
- You will discover how chromatography works to test cannabis
- You will explore methods of health and safety testing of cannabis for dangerous contaminants
- You will learn the various analytical methods used to test cannabis for potency
- You will master different chromatography methods
Who Should Join?
Avoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.
Our Founder's Message
"How do you describe your training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you've said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a perfected eLearning solution.
Is training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I often ask this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you will always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your biz) and much more... without all of those headaches."