Grow Rooms and Greenhouses Program
Our indoor grow rooms and greenhouse training will give you all the tips and tricks for a thriving indoor garden and greenhouse. You will build knowledge about the best locations for an indoor grow room as well as when outdoor greenhouse growing is the better choice. You will explore how to effectively set up your cannabis grow room and ensure easy maintenance.
As well, you will explore the cold frame and hot frame greenhouses as a growing option. You will be equipped with all you need to know to select the best structure for your size, location, budget, time, and more. Creating a well-thought-out plan for your grow area is vital for success and this will give you the tools to do this.
When you work with an expert from the beginning, it takes drastically less time, and it allows you to actually enjoy the process! Otherwise, you are stressed, struggling, and spending frustrating hours trying to figure everything out alone. That is why with this course, you’ll be able to understand the “in’s and out’s” from growers that have actually done the trial and error process. You’ll be learning from subject matter experts that can help you understand why processes work and benefit the growing operation. Getting a baseline for the understanding of grow rooms and grow houses will help you become a fundamental part of any cultivation team.
- Video: 2 Interactive Training
- Resource: 2 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 2 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
Many mast growers prefer an indoor grow room environment, due to the high productivity and perpetual harvests. You can mimic this high yield and high-quality, but there are many considerations as it must be done right. The primary learning objectives for the indoor grow rooms component are:
- You will discover how to plan your indoor garden space so as to maximize space
- You will explore the optimal temperatures for your indoor grow room
- You will learn the best practices for securing your garden
- You will master the indoor grow room setup including the reflective material, water, insulation, and more
You can extend your growing season with greenhouses and some other options. All of the options have benefits to offer and have different costs. The main learning objectives for the greenhouses and outdoor frames component are:
- You will discover the pros and cons of greenhouses, cold frames, and hot frames
- You will explore the various options to extend your outdoor growing season
- You will learn the possibilities for coverings
- You will master the best way for you to extend your season, considering your climate and space
Who Should Join?
Avoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.
Our Founder's Message
"How do you describe your training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you've said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a perfected eLearning solution.
Is training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I often ask this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you will always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your biz) and much more... without all of those headaches."