Hydroponic Cannabis Gardening Program
You can grow amazing cannabis with hydroponic gardening, which is a fantastic way to grow plants without soil. But there are many complicated pieces of creating a fruitful hydroponic garden. There are specialized tools to understand as well as a different way of meeting the needs of your cannabis plants. Cannabis hydroponic systems are increasingly popular, and you can learn why and how to do this for yourself.
You will explore a variety of hydroponic systems and master their operation. You will understand exactly how to select the correct functions in your hydroponic systems to ensure your cannabis thrives, according to your specific growing system.
Discover the wonders of cannabis hydroponics, the science of growing plants without soil. Often using a soilless mix, you will learn about how many growers are already cultivating hydroponically. Explore cannabis hydroponics by taking this program and grasping an understanding of the basics behind why cannabis hydroponic systems are so popular. This program will introduce you to a variety of hydroponic systems and how to master their operation. Choosing the right functions in your hydroponic systems is the key to success in creating cannabis benefits for each type of growing system.
With cannabis hydroponics nutrient uptake and growth medium, oxygen content can be controlled easily since nutrients are supplied via the nutrient solution-fertilizer diluted in water. This course will help you stand out in your field and tune your expertise in hydroponic gardening.
- Time: 2:35 Hours (Average)
- Video: 3 Self-Paced Trainings
- Resource: 3 eBooks (PDF)
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Assessment: 3 Quizzes
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Validity: 1-Year Renewal
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
Hydroponics and provide stellar results with very high-quality cannabis. Many master growers are using this soilless method for their plants. There is a reason hydroponics has become immensely popular. You can utilize this method as well. You will ensure you provide the maximum amount of nutrients to your plants without over-fertilizing them. By creating a regular maintenance schedule, you will ensure that your hydroponic system operates flawlessly. The primary learning objectives for the cannabis hydroponics component are:
- You will discover the pros and cons of hydroponics
- You will explore the basics of building a hydroponic system
- You will learn about passive and active hydroponic systems
- You will master the various types of hydroponic systems you can use to grow
Hydroponics has become so popular because it can greatly increase the rate of growth for cannabis plants. However, to achieve optimized results you do need specialized knowledge. It is crucial to choose the right hydroponic medium for your garden, so you can properly manage several factors, including pH. Believe it or not, the pH level can make the difference between a healthy harvest and a failed crop. The primary learning objectives for the hydroponic mediums, pH, and sterilization component of the training are:
- You will discover what growing mediums work best for your garden environment
- You will explore electrical conductivity scales so you can ensure ideal conditions for your plants
- You will learn the optimal pH level and how to measure pH
- You will master how to sterilize your hydroponic garden and how to reuse some growing medium
A hydroponic system will grow your cannabis faster than a soil medium given the same genetics and environmental conditions. Proper reservoir maintenance is one of the most critical pieces for your hydroponic success, so it does not become too strong or too toxic. With this piece of hydroponic gardening, you will get the skills you need to be fully successful. The key learning objectives for the nutrients, reservoirs, and irrigation component are:
- You will discover the optimal conditions for your hydroponic grow operation
- You will explore common nutrient disorders and solutions to nutrient challenges
- You will learn when to change out your nutrient solutions
- You will master irrigation techniques
Who Should Join?
Cannabis LoverAvoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Industry ProGet un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
Team LeaderThere's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Biz FounderRunning a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.
Our Founder's Message
"How do you describe your training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you've said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a perfected eLearning solution.
Is training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I often ask this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you will always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your biz) and much more... without all of those headaches."