New Hire Express Onboarding Program
This New Hire Onboarding Program is tailored for anyone new to the cannabis industry to “hit the ground running” or for whoever needs some refresher/annual-type of compliance training. Discover a comprehensive overview of some of the key requirements when operating in the cannabis industry. As they say, we’re all actually in the “business of compliance” so take a forward approach with hiring.
Designed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards and applied specifically to the cannabis workplace, this program includes Food and Drug Administration (FDA) best practices to make meeting your regulatory compliance obligations easy. Easily onboard new team members by accelerating their learning curve so they can be productive within your operation earlier by investing in their knowledge that’s essential to succeed.
This onboarding program is designed to satisfy regulatory requirements in any regulated jurisdiction/market and “agnostically” meet compliance training needs for new hires in the cannabis industry. This program is very structured to create a streamlined, sustainable onboarding experience and professional growth that’ll simplify all those Human Resources (HR) processes.
Make this your “crash course” training program for all new hires who have little to no experience so your workplace has a “baseline level” of knowledge. This helps to establish a “company culture” of safety to ensure compliance requirements happen automatically. Our off-the-shelf onboarding program is highly engaging and helps your new team members learn essential topics to succeed in the commercial cannabis industry.
Make Onboarding New Team Members Easy Using Our Program That’ll Ensure Cannabis Industry Training Happens Instantly With No-Effort Managing It.
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.