Cannabis Pests, Fungi, and Diseases Program
Pests can be a nightmare, but you don’t have to give up and let them take over your crop. You can take control of the situation whether you grow indoors or outdoors. You will learn the keys to a successful harvest to avoid pitfalls and take care of threats as soon as they surface. We will teach you early warning signs so you can protect your crop. You will explore the identification, detection, treatment, and control methods for all the most common pests.
This requires that studies on the pathogens potentially affecting cannabis plants be conducted so that methods to manage emerging diseases and molds can be developed. Cannabis plants are propagated from cuttings that are rooted and grown vegetatively, following which they are transferred to specifically reduced lighting regimes (photoperiod) conditions to induce flowering.
Organisms that cause continued irritation (disease) include viruses, bacteria, fungi, parasitic plants, and nematodes. Plant diseases are almost always caused by fungi and rarely caused by bacteria. In people, this fungi-to-bacteria ratio is reversed. Few Cannabis diseases can be transmitted to humans, but there are exceptions.
Some diseases prevail in Cannabis fiber and oilseed crops, other diseases predominate in drug crops. Disease prevalence varies geographically. For instance, many virus diseases are limited by the range of their insect vectors. Disease prevalence shifts between greenhouse crops and outdoor crops. Disease prevalence alters as plants grow from seedlings to flowering adults.
- Time: 1:57 Hours (Average)
- Video: 3 Self-Paced Trainings
- Resource: 3 eBooks (PDF)
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Assessment: 3 Quizzes
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Validity: 1-Year Renewal
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
Pests and predators can be a serious threat to your cannabis plants regardless if you grow indoors or outdoors. Understanding how to be prepared is key to ensuring your plants grow to maturation. The top learning objectives for the cannabis pests and predators component are:
- You will discover prevention techniques for common indoor and outdoor pests and predators
- You will explore how to use natural predators in your garden
- You will learn about the identification, detection, treatment, and control of various types of pests
- You will master safe eradication techniques so your cannabis remains healthy and high-quality
Protecting your cannabis garden from fungi and diseases will maximize your yield. You will learn all the tips and tricks to ensure that your plants thrive, so you can prevent any infestations and get rid of them before too much damage is done if they get to your garden. You will also explore the proper nutrients, lighting, ventilation, and water techniques that are vital to your growing success. The key learning objectives for the cannabis fungi and disease component are:
- You will discover how to maximize your harvest yield by avoiding plant diseases and fungi
- You will explore the most common diseases and fungi for cannabis
- You will learn how to control and combat the most common diseases and fungi should they occur in your cannabis plants
- You will master how to prevent common diseases and fungi in your plants
Outdoor growing can be very effective due to the free sunshine, but also more dangerous thanks to outdoor pests and predators. They can ruin your cannabis garden. But if you have the right tools and skills you can protect your crops. The primary learning objectives for the outdoor cannabis pests and predators are:
- You will discover methods to repel persistent pests
- You will explore how to protect your plants from dangerous rogue pollen
- You will learn the most common problems growers face outdoors
- You will master hand-picking insects for removal
Who Should Join?
Cannabis LoverAvoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Industry ProGet un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
Team LeaderThere's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Biz FounderRunning a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.
Our Founder's Message
"How do you describe your training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you've said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a perfected eLearning solution.
Is training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I often ask this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you will always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your biz) and much more... without all of those headaches."