Contribute & Edit/Update Our Community Wiki That Provides An Extensive Knowledgebase Where You'll Find Cannabis Industry Resources Along With Terms/Definitions On Our Platform That Operates by Intelligently Identifying Wiki/Terms Embedded Within Our Platform.
ChatGPT integration is also compatible with the Double-click feature. It means that when the user clicks on any word on the page, a tooltip will appear with an automatically generated definition by ChatGPT, even if the term is not defined as a glossary term.
Community Wiki terms can have multiple versions (ex. English, Spanish, French, etc.) so you can easily switch between languages & supports UTF-8 to use virtually all characters, even symbols (ex. mathematical operators, music notation, etc.).
WCAG 2.0 Support
Our Wiki follows WCAG 2.0 recommendations & it allows users with disabilities to navigate between terms using the keyboard & by adding ARIA attributes to help screen readers understand the context.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Community Wiki and How Can It Help Me?
The Green CulturED Wiki enables you to explore, learn, and share through a knowledge base tailored to the cannabis industry. It functions like an encyclopedia, lexicon, glossary, wiki, or dictionary.
This tool is useful for industry learners and professionals to learn more about resources, programs, and terms specifically in the cannabis sector.
Can Anyone Add a New Term to the Glossary?
New terms can be added by crafting individual entries, each with its own dedicated page and unique URL. By sharing resources, information, and industry information, users are able to foster community, growth, and learning.
Once a glossary term is submitted, the Green CulturED team will review a term and approve or deny the the submission.
Are There Any Restrictions on the Type of Terms or Content I Can Add to the Glossary
Although Green CulturED Community Wiki does not impose specific content restrictions, adhering to general web content guidelines is essential. This includes avoiding misinformation and respecting copyright laws.
For cannabis-related glossaries, it’s critical to ensure the accuracy and legality of the information presented. In addition, common courtesy and “netiquette” are part of our community user aggreement, and it is crucial to maintain those levels of respect when adding new terms, comments, etc.
What are Glossary Term Categories?
Glossary Term categories are reference tool that enhances usability, navigability, and educational value, making it easier for users to find and understand terms. Categories may include industry brands, consulting firms, seed banks, etc.
How Can I Comment on or Discuss a Glossary Term?
The Green CulturED Wiki supports comments on individual glossary terms, enabling users to engage in discussions or leave feedback.
This feature fosters collaborative learning and knowledge sharing within the cannabis community.
What Should I Do if I Find Incorrect or Outdated Information in a Glossary Term?
If you come across any incorrect or outdated information, it’s recommended to contact the site administrators or utilize the commenting feature, if available, to report inaccuracies.
Green CulturED Wiki allows for revisions, enabling updates and corrections.
How are User-Contributed Terms Reviewed and Managed?
Green CulturED Wiki utilizes user rights and capabilities for managing and reviewing user-contributed terms.
Administrators can set specific permissions and establish review processes according to their policies.
- Alaska Alcohol and Marijuana Control Office (AMCO)
- Arizona: Arizona Department of Health Services
- Arkansas Medical Marijuana Commission
- Bell Bottom Pier Hole
- California Bureau of Cannabis Control (BCC)
- Cannabis Seed Banks
- CBD and Training
- Chicago NORML
- Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection, Medical Marijuana Program
- Delaware Medical Marijuana Program, Division of Public Health
- Energy Break Open Threshold (EBT)
- Business Resources, Consulting, HR & Staffing GRN Mile High
- Hawaii Medical Cannabis Program, Department of Health
- Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR)
- Illinois Equity Staffing
- Louisiana Medical Marijuana Program, Department of Agriculture and Forestry
- Maine: Office of Marijuana Policy
- Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC)
- Michigan Marijuana Regulatory Agency
- Minnesota: Office of Medical Cannabis, Department of Health
- Missouri Medical Marijuana Program, Department of Health and Senior Services
- Montana Department of Revenue
- Nevada Department of Taxation
- New Hampshire Therapeutic Cannabis Program, Department of Health and Human Services
- New Jersey: Cannabis Regulatory Commission (CRC)
- New Mexico: Cannabis Control Division (CCD)
- New York: Office of Cannabis Management
- New York: Office of Cannabis Management (OCM)
- North Dakota Medical Marijuana Program, Division of Medical Marijuana
- Office of Medical Cannabis, West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources
- Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program
- Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority
- Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA)
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC)
- Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program
- Rhode Island Office of Cannabis Regulation
- THC Training
- The Cannabist Company (Columbia Care)
- The Office of Medical Marijuana Use (OMMU)
- The Terpiodic Table
- Dispensary Directory, MSOs (Multi-State Operators) Trulieve
- Utah Medical Cannabis Program, Department of Health
- Vermont: Cannabis Control Board
- Virginia Cannabis Control Authority
- Washington: Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board