Copy HTML iframe code to your website:

Social Share

Term: Vocational and Return to Work Counselor (VRTWC)

  • Rate

If you have a permanent disability, this is the person or entity that helps you develop a return to work strategy. They evaluate you, provide counseling and help you get ready to work. A VRTWC must have at least an undergraduate degree in any field and three or more years of full time experience.

< Back (Wiki Index)