Cannabis-Infused Food Product Handler
This program is perfect for all cannabis-infused product manufacturers of edibles, tinctures, topicals, and the like. This safety training is required for compliance with regulations, specifically mandated in Colorado, Nevada, California, and other jurisdictions (outside of the United States too). In these regulated jurisdictions, the law requires that if you’re in cannabis-infused product manufacturing, then you must take food health and safety education including cannabis-specific training that is comparable to the ServSafe® Food Handler Safety Program.
Food safety regulators love to see this training when they conduct inspections at licensed businesses that process regulated cannabis-infused products that must meet food safety requirements. This recognized food and health safety training delivers standards that are consistent with food safety education for processors of cannabis-infused products to certify workers on requirements. The program covers all the food-safety musts, and we’ve customized the training specifically for professionals who are manufacturing cannabis-infused products in the industry.
Our training is in full compliance with cannabis industry enforcement divisions and health and safety regulatory requirements. In many jurisdictions, owners and employees are required to demonstrate an understanding of basic food handling safety practices and attend training prior to manufacturing any edible products. This will blend the latest food safety research and all your food sanitation training requirements that you’ll need to learn in order to implement into your essential food practices as a safety culture that’s required for all types of cannabis edibles.
Our training program is rooted in standards from the food service industry to help protect the consumer and patient health, produce safe infused products, improve worker performance, and protect your operation by being 100% compliant with regulators. Millions of people get a foodborne illness every year, with statistics like that and the possibility that your customers or patients may have a compromised immune system, it’s imperative to ensure the products are created as safe as possible. That we know for 100% sure, you never want edibles to be associated with making people sick.
- Time: 2:12 Hours (Average)
- Video: 1 Self-Paced Training
- Resource: eBook (35 Pages)
- Assessment: 1 Quiz Activity
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Language: English (CC)
- Validity: 1-Year Renewal
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
- Equivalency: ServSafe®
Food Safety Programs
Our Food Safety Regulations Map Ensures Your Organization Will Be Aware of Gov't Regulations & Any Cannabis-Specific Ones to Help VERIFY That You're Meeting All Compliance Requirements.
Who Should Join?
Avoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.