Training Time: 1:01 Hours (Average)
Enrollment Duration: 1-Year Access
Delivery Format: On-Demand Video
Credential Issued: Digital Certificate
$0.00 – $17.00
COVID-19 Cannabis Industry Safety
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown, businesses have come to a standstill engulfing the cannabis industry as well. The ongoing pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID‑19), caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS‑CoV‑2).
As we are aware that the effect of coronavirus will be far-reaching, it is essential that cannabis businesses need to resume functioning by being mindful of COVID-19 rules and regulations.
In this training, you will learn about coronavirus in detail, how it spreads and the precautionary measures to be taken. In addition to this, you will obtain more information on revising the business plan, employee policies, and a few other key considerations like sanitation and health protection protocols.
Furthermore, in the event of encountering an infection among employees or on the premises, the cannabis industry needs to be more cautious. In this training, you will explore safety protocols and strict measures that must be taken by the employer to ensure safety.
- You will discover to encourage customers to pick up orders remotely by identifying a procedure that abides by the social distancing government rules or prefer delivery service over in-store pick-up.
- You will explore new ways of doing business, opt for different methods during the retail process by following safety protocols, and how to wash your hands the right way.
- You will learn effective precautionary measures that are necessary to take into consideration together with cleaning recommendations and work-from-home policy specifically for the cannabis industry.
- You will master how to run a business effectively and safely during a pandemic like COVID-19 and administer the growth, production, manufacturing, and selling of cannabis securely.
- Time: 1:01 Hours (Average)
- Video: 1 Self-Paced Training
- Resource: 25-Page eBook
- Assessment: 20-Questions
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video