Cannabis Agricultural & Collection Practices
Botanical cannabis agricultural, industry collection, and manufacturing practices have wide-ranging impacts on product quality, native and regional communities, and the environment. Our Good Agricultural and Collection Practices (GACP) training provides a template for cannabis growers, plant processors, and product manufacturers to implement best practices. It’s the World Health Organization (WHO) that provided all of the technical support for the GACP methods that were developed to 100% ensure medicinal cannabis plant safety, efficiency, and quality.
GACP consists of the practices used during agricultural production – starting with planting and harvesting until it’s packaged and then transported – that are always implemented to guarantee consumers’ well-being and workers’ safety to protect the environment. This complete GACP training is based on the WHO standards for medicinal plants and global standards for good agricultural practices. When cannabis is used as medicine then its cultivation must abide by both strict GACP quality standards along with different Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) too.
“GACP” and “GMP” are considered the two (2) “holy bibles” for good agricultural practices. You’ll learn it’s the WHO’s guidelines on GACP for medicinal plants and it’s the Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-Operation Scheme (PIC/S) that lead the international development, implementation, and maintenance of harmonized GMP standards for medicinal products. Learn what’s required for growers to cultivate high-quality, consistent products which will later pass authorization by agencies that are in charge of licensing the manufacture and sale of all products.
You’ll learn how GACP states that all the personnel should be adequately trained, that cultivated plants should be grown observing every local regulation, and that the whole process should be transparent and documented. The ultimate goal is to bring a product to the market that is consistent and safe for consumption. This training covers cultivation, collection, harvest, processing, packaging, personnel, equipment, documentation, and others to satisfy all the Quality Assurance (QA).
- Time: 1:47 Hours (Average)
- Video: 1 Self-Paced Training
- Resource: 32-Page eBook
- Assessment: 20-Questions
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
- Authorized: WHO GACP
Who Should Join?
Cannabis LoverAvoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Industry ProGet un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
Team LeaderThere's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Biz FounderRunning a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.