Cannabis Hospitality & Social Consumption
Nowadays, licensed cannabis hospitality operations (ex. hotels, venues, etc.) and social consumption environments (ex. lounges, cafes, tasting rooms, etc.) require a diverse workforce, which includes a variety of positions that all required different educational components for their job roles (ex. restaurant chef, music venue DJ, hotel cleaning staff, etc.). Team members are a reflection of an organization’s own “hospitality culture”, which is why everyone needs to be trained from the top-to-bottom on specific “best practices” that will keep your team on the “same page”.
This compliance training is “agnostic” (which means that it’ll apply to every legal jurisdiction globally), but this is included in all of our state-specific certifications which are also accredited by both the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) and Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission (CCC). Training for the hospitality industry is diverse, so there are basic skills such as communication and how to represent the brand, so this involves a variety of jobs and industry-specific training, since “experience consistency” should be the #1 priority for your guests.
Allowing hospitality and on-premise social consumption fixes a problem that out-of-state visitors and the “cannabis tourism” industries have had a difficult time being able to consume products since it’s been illegal to allow onsite consumption. Every hospitality organization has its own special way of doing things since other non-cannabis-centric facilities (ex. hotels, restaurants, music venues, etc.) may apply for a social consumption license (sometimes ones are available even for short-term events).
Our training helps to ensure that everybody will have a consistent experience while consuming cannabis and many times local municipalities may choose to ban social consumption lounges within their jurisdiction. Additionally, all of these cannabis hospitality locations must not hold any liquor license, which could reduce some incentives for businesses to apply for an onsite social consumption license type.
- Time: 2:15 Hours (Average)
- Video: 1 Self-Paced Training
- Resource: eBook (42 Pages)
- Assessment: 1 Quiz Activity
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
Food Safety Programs
Our Food Safety Regulations Map Ensures Your Organization Will Be Aware of Gov't Regulations & Any Cannabis-Specific Ones to Help VERIFY That You're Meeting All Compliance Requirements.
We're About Empowering People to Create Opportunities That Make Them Excited to "Get Out of Bed Each Morning" & Believe Cannabis Can Be the "Ultimate Lever" to Make a HUGE Difference.
Scholarship Lottery & Business Program
By helping to remove hurdles for under-represented entrepreneurs and future leaders, they're realigning our industry's "true soul" with more IMPACT, meaning, and happiness that will deliver them even greater profits. Here's how we help:
- Scholarship Lottery (Monthly): Lottery awards Tuition-FREE enrollments for "HQ Learning Center" access (MSRP:
$1,764 / Annually) for one year.
- Business Program (Forever): Licensees get a 50% OFF "forever discount" on our total eLearning solutions (MSRP:
Priceless) to easily train teams.
Who Should Join?
Avoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.