Cannabis-Infused Edible Products
The cannabis-infused edibles market is dominated by different products that are made from homogeneous batches, portion-evident, and shelf-stable. Any edible product lines include baked goods, confections, and beverages, so all recipes are created by professional chefs in cannabis-specific kitchens. Adding any cannabis concentrate when making edible products requires uniform mixing of the batch to achieve the proper Cannabidiol (CBD) or Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) dosages.
Cannabis-infused edible is designed with safety from the very beginning, you will learn to build food safety into product development at the very start. Written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) will provide cannabis manufacturers with reference documentation for their operation to earn International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certification. Characteristics of infused edibles are an option for medical patients or any recreational users who prefers not to smoke. Although edibles don’t generate the cannabis smell or odor that’s characteristic when smoked, it’s also a way to avoid others inhaling secondhand smoke too.
In this training, you’ll learn how the cannabis edibles sold around the world share the characteristics of being homogeneous for dosing and potency, conducive to the packaging of individual serving sizes, and being shelf-stable. You will find how the process of making infused edibles using cannabis concentrates (and its known CBD/THC potency) is added to the batch and then it’s stirred to smoothness or desired consistency. Discover how syrup for gummies or lollipops is uniformly mixed or how melted chocolate is mixed to blend the concentrate with flavorings.
Learn how beverage batches need to be blended before bottling and filled, or how even edibles may be coated with a concentrate that’s homogenized into its own coating. Most available edibles are created from a homogenized batch that will be portioned with measured dollops, filled into forms, or its packaging size. Discover how these portions are critical for achieving a uniform serving size for each edible.
- Time: 50 Minutes (Average)
- Video: 1 Self-Paced Training
- Resource: 14-Page eBook
- Assessment: 20-Questions
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
Who Should Join?
Cannabis LoverAvoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Industry ProGet un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
Team LeaderThere's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Biz FounderRunning a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.