You have likely found this training because of a compliance requirement in the cannabis industry to complete fire safety education by regulators. The cannabis industry has gone through a rapid expansion and with the expansion comes an increase in cultivation and extraction facilities. But, as with any industrial process, cannabis production and manufacturing come with an assortment of hazards.
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards have approved the development of NFPA 420 (Cannabis Growing and Processing Facilities Fire Protection). This new standard was proposed in response to serious fires that have occurred at cannabis facilities in recent years and will provide clear guidance on fire protection standards for facilities to produce, process, and do extractions.
You will learn about fire safety and prevention, fire prevention plans, emergency action plans, potential hazards, emergency preparedness, safe evacuation, detection and alarm systems, emergency communication, fire control, types of fires, fire extinguishers, fire protection systems, responding to scenarios, rescuing others, and fire brigades. Many employers make certain that all workers receive regular training covering all elements that you need to know about fire safety.
Knowing the type of facility and the hazards it presents is the first step to better fire protection since most facilities focus on a specific aspect of the industry growing, processing, or selling, and each presents unique hazards and all safety issues. For example, grow operations pack plants in warehouse buildings and processing operations use many chemicals to extract oils from cannabis plants.
Our fire safety training includes cannabis-specific resources and is designed to present topics relevant to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements as stated within Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations (29 CFR 1910.38/1910.39 – Emergency Action Plans and Fire Prevention Plans).
- Time: 1:27 Hours (Average)
- Video: 1 Self-Paced Training
- Resource: 34-Page eBook
- Assessment: 20-Questions
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
Who Should Join?
Cannabis LoverAvoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Industry ProGet un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
Team LeaderThere's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Biz FounderRunning a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.