Supervisor Harassment Prevention
As representatives of the company, supervisors have special responsibilities to foster and maintain a working environment free of any type of harassment. In this manager/supervisor training, we will focus specifically on supervisory responsibilities, expanding on the basics all company employees should learn. This non-cannabis-specific compliance program is required by certain legal jurisdictions (ex. California, New York, Illinois, etc.) and these training requirements are exactly the same for all team leaders who are working in the cannabis industry.
Not only is harassment against the law, but it also interferes with getting your work done. But as a supervisor, you are responsible for fostering a productive work environment. Employees cannot be at their best if they have to worry about harassment so any type of harassment can expose your organization to expensive lawsuits. In this training, you will learn how failure to investigate an employee complaint can lead to liability and court costs.
Your job is to take any comments or statements seriously – no matter how casual – so you’ll know when to report these incidents and eliminate these behaviors that’ll help protect an organization from liability. Employers who fail to take instant action necessary to prevent, correct, or investigate harassment cannot take full advantage of the defenses available when a legal case starts in court.
Organizations are realizing they are not doing enough to stop the inappropriate behavior that can lead to an awkward office environment, business lawsuits, and reputation damage. A supervisor will “wear many hats” by being an organizer, leader, evaluator, planner, developer, and resource manager. Learn how managing people will play a key role in harassment prevention in the workplace so it is supervisor’s responsibility to listen, inquire, and immediately resolve harassment complaints.
- Time: 1:24 Hours (Average)
- Video: 1 Self-Paced Training
- Resource: 37-Page eBook
- Assessment: 20-Questions
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.