Air and Cannabis Environment Program
The best indoor gardeners fully understand the needs of their plants and how to manage the environmental conditions of their space. The success or failure of an indoor garden is primarily determined by the airflow provided as well as the level of carbon dioxide (CO2).
To grow cannabis of the highest quality, you must recognize and understand the critical factors that will contribute to the health of your plants. With this comprehensive air and environment training, you will learn about everything from carbon dioxide content to the appropriate temperature for your plants and how different factors affect their ability to grow and produce a quality crop.
As well, successful indoor gardeners identify and address the challenge of odor control. It is important to be a good neighbor, garden professionally, and maintain a comfortable space. Odor control can be a significant challenge for novice gardeners, so be sure you are equipped with the tools for success.
Controlling the indoor growing environment requires considerable energy inputs, with concomitant increases in greenhouse gas emissions. We will also explore differences in indoor and outdoor growing operations and extraction markets, the impact of various degrees of legalization among States, as well as the impact of particular policy decisions on this burgeoning industry.
- Time: 2:42 Hours (Average)
- Video: 3 Self-Paced Trainings
- Resource: 3 eBooks (PDF)
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Assessment: 3 Quizzes
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Validity: 1-Year Renewal
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
The air in your growing environment is crucial to healthy plants and can impact their growth. Obviously, oxygen and carbon dioxide are the foundation of a healthy air environment, but do you know the right balance? We will help you get a full understanding of what works best. The main learning objectives for the cannabis air and environment component are:
- You will discover how to mimic optimal outdoor air balance in your indoor garden
- You will explore how to keep your plants thriving despite temperature shifts
- You will learn the ideal temperature range and what tools are best
- You will master ventilation techniques to maximize your plant’s quality
For an indoor gardener, it is absolutely critical to managing the odor of your plants throughout your facility and outside as well. Some setups are more effective than others, and we will help you determine what is best for you. There are several options on the market for odor control, and the most successful growers know which ones are worth the time or money. You will learn how to do this for yourself with this training. We will guide you through ensuring your plants are healthy and the odor from your garden is effectively managed. You will be sure to provide a long, happy life for your plants and improve your profits by taking this training. The primary learning objectives for the odor control component are:
- You will discover how different odor control tools and products work so you can make an informed choice
- You will explore the various odor control tools and products
- You will learn about safety concerns related to odor control strategies
- You will master effective odor control strategies
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) enrichment is critical for healthy, quality cannabis. CO2 enrichment is one of the key-focuses of cannabis air and environment training. You can ensure your plants increase their growth rate and maximize their nutrition when you understand how to elevate their CO2 levels. You can have higher yields, faster turnaround times, and fully maximize your garden’s space with this training. The primary learning objectives for the CO2 enrichment component are:
- You will discover the appropriate level of CO2 for your plants and how to maintain the right temperature to maximize the effectiveness of your CO2
- You will explore how to safely produce CO2 in an enclosed space
- You will learn how to use a CO2 emitter and generator systems
- You will master how to measure and monitor CO2 levels
Who Should Join?
Cannabis LoverAvoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Industry ProGet un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
Team LeaderThere's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Biz FounderRunning a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.
Our Founder's Message
"How do you describe your training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you've said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a perfected eLearning solution.
Is training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I often ask this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you will always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your biz) and much more... without all of those headaches."