D.C. Medical Cannabis Industry Certification
Authorized: Green CulturED is an approved Medical Cannabis Certification Provider certified by Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration (ABRA) (Approval: #PENDING) in Washington D.C. for managers to be in compliance.
All managers who register with the ABRA are required to submit a copy of their certificate showing completion of this medical cannabis industry certification. Our education program from a Department approved medical cannabis certification provider with his or her Manager’s registration application. You’ll learn the effect medical cannabis use has on the body and behavior, especially as to driving ability, and how that driving under the influence of cannabis will impair performance.
Understand “best practices” for the proper handling and dispensing of medical cannabis to qualified patients (including minors) and their assigned caregivers. It’ll be essential to educate consumers on the different methods of recognizing and communicating with underage qualifying patients along with caregivers. To always properly identify both patients and caregivers, you’ll learn about the prevention techniques involving effective medical patient identification carding procedures.
Our medical cannabis certification includes all the required compliance training subjects in this educational training program that’s been approved by ABRA. An overview of the Medical Treatment Amendment Act and federal law relating to cannabis and ensuring compliance with this title and District Law. In addition, you will learn about what types of advertising, promotion, and marketing of medical cannabis are allowed along with security as well as theft prevention techniques.
An applicant for a manager’s registration, who has been selected by a cultivation center or dispensary to serve as a registered manager but who has not completed a medical cannabis certification may be issued a temporary manager’s registration attesting that they will complete their certification within a thirty (30)-day period.
We’re Making Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Better by Enabling Teams to Assist Patients (or Caregivers) With Dosing Protocols That’ll Provide Maximum Benefit.
Dispensing Medical Cannabis
Regulated Cannabis Industry
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.