Universal Patient Advocate Certification
This “Universal” Cannabis Patient Advocate Certification (aka “Agnostic”) applies to all legal cannabis jurisdictions and/or regulators worldwide that was made to assist medical patients and their caregivers in a cannabis dispensary. Discover how certification is taught in micro-learning modules that’ll provide a very well-rounded understanding of the history of cannabis laws, science, and research and running a safe cannabis business. Cannabis industry regulators typically require this type of equivalent compliance training that reviews all the latest medical research and scientific studies to be completed for their annual requirements.
This certification provides over one (1+) hour of medical patient privacy training that’s commonly required for compliance by industry regulators, whether you’re drafting workplace policies and procedures, applying for a license, or trying to pass various regulator inspections then you’ll learn how to improve any existing operation. As medical cannabis and hemp regulations will continuously evolve, compliance training has become increasingly required. Our scientifically-based certification provides all of the education to meet those regulatory requirements mandated by legal jurisdiction and helps to reduce those in-house training costs.
You’ll learn the skills necessary to implement best management practices relating to the distribution of cannabis products directly to compliant individuals through storefront operations, delivery services, direct-from-garden operations, and any cultivation cooperatives. Discover how to deliver the best quality of care to all medical cannabis patients and their assigned caregivers, what to do in different emergency situations, safely handle products, and how to properly store cannabis.
The certification is an overview of federal cannabis and hemp laws, the history of cannabis laws, and which jurisdictions have cannabis laws. Upon completion, you’ll possess the foundational knowledge of cannabinoids and terpenes, learn how the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) works in the body, the most current cannabinoid research, and the various cannabinoid-based products used by patients medically.
We’re Making Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Better by Enabling Teams to Assist Patients (or Caregivers) With Expert Advice That’ll Provide Maximum Benefit.
Cannabinoids & Endocannabinoid System (ECS)
Patient Advocacy & Historical Laws
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.