Cannabis Delivery Experience
Learn how cannabis delivery licenses, business models, and different customer experiences are often misunderstood with how licensed delivery operations work. A great customer experience can separate your delivery service from the rest and increase your yearly revenues, yet remember that a “less than ideal” consumer experience will run you dry and put money in your competitor’s pockets. So, what makes an exceptional customer experience for your cannabis delivery service?
Medical patients and adult-use consumers will be able to place their delivery orders through multiple methods – including by phone, SMS text updates, on licensed delivery services’ websites, and through different technology platforms that sell cannabis. Discover how these all are a part of the “delivery experience” and just to start, they should communicate, list, and advertise a full menu of products and prices, as well as current discounts, deals, and other promotions.
A functioning cannabis delivery typically includes storefront and independent or non-storefront delivery. Learn different types of licensed delivery services, how storefront retailers also provide cannabis deliveries to consumers then there are independent or non-storefront delivery operations that maintain a depot-model headquarters out of which all inventory and vehicles move. Customer feedback can help you to identify any problems or bottlenecks in your delivery service.
Customers will tell you exactly what is working or not working when they receive delivery orders, allowing you to quickly react and make the required changes as soon as possible. If mistakes are happening, offering customers small discounts or promo items can be a great way to make up for them. To promote convenience and facilitate legal market purchasing, medical patients and adult-use consumers are allowed to order cannabis products online that will be delivered to a residence.
- Time: 56 Minutes (Average)
- Video: 1 Self-Paced Training
- Resource: 18-Page eBook
- Assessment: 20-Questions
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
Who Should Join?
Cannabis LoverAvoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Industry ProGet un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
Team LeaderThere's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Biz FounderRunning a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.