Cannabis Delivery and Pick-Up Orders
Businesses utilizing delivery can either be storefront cannabis retailers that also provide delivery of cannabis and cannabis products to their consumers or any independent delivery retailers that maintain an industrially-zoned headquarters out of which all inventory and vehicles move. Learn how the cannabis delivery or order ahead process starts when someone places an order online or by phone.
It’s imperative to have strict procedures around how customers place orders for pickup or delivery, how they’re checked in, when and how to verify Identification (ID) and/or medical cards, how those orders are fulfilled, and processing of any payments. Anytime a customer places an order through a Point-of-Sales (POS) system ahead of time (ex. online ordering, etc.) for delivery, in-store or curbside pick up. Failing to properly manage the delivery orders workflow is a compliance issue and could result in fines, license revocation, or consumer safety concerns.
This training will help to detail all of the steps during a cannabis delivery order ahead process, including customers placing orders, fulfilling those orders, drivers delivering orders, and how a customer receives a delivery or picks up their order onsite at your store. You’ll learn common processes and related steps for online ordering, call-in ordering, in-store pickup, curbside pickup, and delivery. Yet, this may be different depending on your cannabis industry regulations and any local governments may have requirements for your delivery or pick-up operations.
You also may want to consider implementing discounts or special offers for bulk purchases on cannabis delivery orders. This will keep customers from ordering small amounts of product every other day and will lessen the load on your delivery drivers. You’ll learn strategies to set purchase limits on delivery orders, how it’s better to motivate consumers with a “carrot” rather than the “stick”, and more.
- Time: 32 Minutes (Average)
- Video: 1 Self-Paced Training
- Resource: 12-Page eBook
- Assessment: 10-Questions
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
Who Should Join?
Cannabis LoverAvoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Industry ProGet un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
Team LeaderThere's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Biz FounderRunning a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.