Harvesting Cannabis Plants Program
Harvesting training will present the step-by-step process of harvesting cannabis, as well as how and when to manicure buds so you have great medicine. You can become a master of growing by implementing the art of harvesting cannabis effectively. It’s critical to learn the proper timing and technique when harvesting your buds or when trimming their leaves. Be sure you know how to dry and cure your buds to ensure maximum potency.
Through your studies, you will establish a strong understanding of each step required in order to manicure beautiful buds with the attention they deserve and maximize their medicinal potential. As well, you will learn when to harvest your cannabis at peak ripeness to ensure the highest payoff for all of your work, risk, and expense. You can optimize your growing experience after a long wait with a bountiful harvest.
You will learn how to grow consistent, compliant, high-yield, commercial-grade cannabis. Whether you’re looking to enter into a career in harvesting, take your home grows to the next level, or want to move up at your current cultivation job, this is the program for you.
This course will focus on the horticultural management of a Cannabis crop grown in the field and in a controlled environment. Production techniques specific to Cannabis will be covered, including, elite seed production (feminization), propagation of clones from “mother plant” cuttings, pruning and plant training, maximizing cannabinoid levels, post-harvest handling, and cannabinoid extraction.
- Time: 1:38 Hours (Average)
- Video: 3 Self-Paced Trainings
- Resource: 3 eBooks (PDF)
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Assessment: 3 Quizzes
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Validity: 1-Year Renewal
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
Just before the harvest is the most exciting time for many gardeners. But harvesting can be a complicated process. Learn critical tools to streamline and simplify your harvest. Some of the main learning objectives for the harvesting cannabis component are:
- You will discover the peak times to harvest your cannabis
- You will explore harvesting best practices for before, during, and after your harvest to maximize your crop yield
- You will learn how to keep an all-female harvest as well as the optimal times to harvest male cannabis plants
- You will master how to achieve ideal harvesting conditions
All of your work in the garden to grow great plants can’t be rewarded with a high-quality product if your cannabis isn’t manicured, dried, cured, and stored correctly. Utilizing the best practices and techniques so the harvest is done right will allow you to get back to the fun – growing! Some of the main learning objectives for the manicuring, drying, curing, and storing cannabis component are:
- You will discover how to ensure maximum potency of your cannabis after harvest
- You will explore best practices for manicuring, drying, and curing your cannabis
- You will learn how to properly store and package cannabis after harvest
- You will master how to choose which buds to keep and which to discard so you have the best quality possible
Who Should Join?
Cannabis LoverAvoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Industry ProGet un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
Team LeaderThere's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Biz FounderRunning a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.
Our Founder's Message
"How do you describe your training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you've said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a perfected eLearning solution.
Is training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I often ask this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you will always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your biz) and much more... without all of those headaches."