Technology Security Awareness
Workplace security is of paramount importance to every organization within the cannabis industry. The increasingly frequent use of the Internet and email means that there are new and additional security risks in the workplace. With viruses, malware, hackers, and other threats lurking everywhere, employees are just one click away from potentially downloading harmful software or even disclosing confidential information – even if they’re unaware and didn’t intend to do so.
You will learn how to protect yourself and your organization from these numerous dangerous threats you’ll find in the cannabis industry. You’ll learn about security risks and safe practices that will help you protect yourself and your organization from those risks. Whether you are a business owner or an employee, a thorough knowledge of Information Technology (IT) security is critical to personal and business safety. Our Security Technology Awareness training will help you know how to keep your customers, patients, and businesses safe from these threats.
You’ll help to combat threats since there are many ways malicious hackers try and gain access to information and your computer systems with some of the most common methods being spoofed emails and ransomware attachments. Hackers are becoming more sophisticated with their ploys to access all your confidential information and equip you with the most cutting-edge skills to keep yourself safe.
With this Information Security Awareness training, you’ll learn that you are on the front lines for your company and how to keep it safe. You will find out how to identify malicious activity and how to mitigate risk when doing business online. This includes recognizing phishing emails, noticing links that may not appear suspicious, avoiding ransomware, and identifying spoofed emails, or other threats.
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.