Law Enforcement Interactions
You’re always vulnerable to raids, arrests, prosecution, and incarceration due to the “drug classifications” which make every little thing scrutinized in the cannabis industry. Even following all cannabis laws in regulated markets doesn’t guarantee that you will never have to interact with law enforcement. In this training, you’ll learn what to do if a raid or robbery occurs, and explore different security or other safety protocols designed to reduce the risk of all law enforcement encounters.
The more familiar you are with your rights under the law, the more it is likely you’ll have a successful encounter with law enforcement. The strategies found in this training are meant to educate cannabis industry operators and all of their team members about their rights during all law enforcement encounters. Every law enforcement officer takes an oath of office swearing to uphold the “law of the land” and uphold the laws for the population they are charged with protecting.
Protecting citizens involves enforcing laws, such as traffic laws, that are designed to keep all citizens safe, but now with licensed cannabis delivery operating on local roads, there’s now a higher chance of these types of interactions. We cover aspects of law enforcement training and legal court procedures since you could have interactions that can be confusing or frightening. It is equally as important that citizens interacting with law enforcement officers in their official capacity understand the unique and dangerous situations they’re presented with each day.
Everyone is not 100% familiar with the workings of the criminal justice system. By following all applicable laws and regulations and taking every appropriate step to protect the physical integrity of the facility, by safeguarding information, cannabis products, and money on-site, develop a “culture of security”, and a variety of plans for emergencies (ex. medical events, robberies, raids, etc.). Anyone working in the cannabis sector can help to minimize incidents and mitigate those consequences.
- Time: 1:07 Hours (Average)
- Video: 1 Self-Paced Training
- Resource: 23-Page eBook
- Assessment: 20-Questions
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
Who Should Join?
Cannabis LoverAvoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Industry ProGet un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
Team LeaderThere's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Biz FounderRunning a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.