Cannabis Breeding Program
You can become a master reproducer of cannabis by understanding how to breed cannabis like professionals. When breeding cannabis, there is a lot to consider such as cross-pollination, genotypes, and hybridization in large populations of seed. With the right knowledge and skills, you can produce amazing, happy seedlings in no time. In the wild, cannabis is wind-pollinated.
Master growers harness the process of mother nature and take propagation into their own hands, and so can you. With this cannabis breeding training, you will learn all you need to know to become a master of cannabis breeding. Breeding programs for almost any plant can be as simple or as complex as you choose to make them. Fortunately, you can quickly and effectively develop your own breeding program, even if you are a beginner. All it takes is a sharp eye for positive traits that you’re interested in developing and an accurate record-keeping system to track the usable crosses you’ve made, as well as the parental lines (male and female) that you’ve used.
On the production side, there is a need to understand the impact of growth conditions that impact total biomass generation and, more importantly, the production (both composition and quantity) of cannabinoids produced. This could include things such as nutrient regime, water availability, light quantity and quality, the effects of stressors such as agitation and shifts in orientation. In addition, there can be significant challenges with regard to the control of plant pathogens. These can reduce output and potentially change the chemotype. In addition, the application of acidic compounds to control pathogens has the capacity to leave residues in the end products that make their way to the consumer.
- Video: 2 Interactive Training
- Resource: 2 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 2 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
When all things are considered, breeding is an art as well as a science. It takes knowledge, but also a precise skill. When you participate in this cannabis breeding training, we will begin by helping you develop a breeding goal. The primary learning objectives for the breeding component are:
- You will discover the differences between asexual propagation versus sexual propagation
- You will explore the differences between phenotype and genotype
- You will learn the basics of creating a breeding program
- You will master how to choose breeding parent plants
When you are breeding, one of the most important decisions is choosing the breeding parents. It is easier in general to choose female plants, and you will find out why it is not easy to choose male plants with desirable characteristics. When you are growing from seed, you must care for your plant properly from the get-go. Starting off healthy will help your plant thrive and become top-quality. Master growers use a completely balanced diet throughout the flowering cycle, so the seeds get the nutrients they need for strong development. The primary learning objectives for the genetics component are:
- You will discover different types of seed populations
- You will explore the difference between a hybrid and pure strain
- You will learn about multi-line breeding
- You will master cross-pollination techniques
Who Should Join?
Avoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.
Our Founder's Message
"How do you describe your training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you've said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a perfected eLearning solution.
Is training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I often ask this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you will always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your biz) and much more... without all of those headaches."