Cannabis Safety And Health Concerns
Cannabis poses certain risks to the health and safety of some consumers and others, especially if the consumer fails to use it responsibly. Some of the more common short-term and long-term adverse effects of cannabis are mentioned in this training to call your attention to the potential downside of using or abusing it.
Cannabis consumption can produce a number of undesirable effects that arise particularly when the concentration of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is high, and the consumer consumes too much. These effects are transitory, so they go away over time, assuming the person stops consuming for several hours.
But, long-term health problems related to cannabis are typically associated with continuous heavy usage over many months or years. Continuous heavy consumption of cannabis also has the potential to cause problems beyond health issues, including increased absences and poorer performance at work or school, relationship issues, and decreased satisfaction with life in general sometimes for individuals.
With rights come responsibilities, even where cannabis is legal, you’re expected to consume responsibly for the health and safety of yourself and others. Being a responsible consumer means not mixing cannabis with other drugs, medications, or psychoactive substances; using it in moderation; making rational decisions, and staying home or getting a designated driver when you’re high or plan to consume.
Our Hyper-Focused, On-Demand “Micro-Learning” Helps You Stay-on-Top of the Latest Industry Strategies & Tactics so You’ll Have the Training that Will GROW Your Skills to Become an Expert.
Complete our hyper-focused, on-demand training that’s delivered in a “micro-learning” FORMAT so you can easily stay-on-top of the cannabis industry strategies & all of the latest developments.
70% Passing Grade
A passing grade of 70% or above is REQUIRED (for the majority) of all your assessments & there’s immediate “correct feedback” on “incorrect answers” so you will have unlimited attempts to pass.
You’ll always receive a digital certificate (that’s printable) & suitable for framing that shows PROOF of your cannabis industry skills and/or uses when you are applying to job opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer a free trial of your training?
How do I log in to access my training?
Are you an accredited education provider?
Yes! Yet… it VARIES so much. For example, we’re accredited by Alaska’s Marijuana Control Board to provide their “Marijuana Handler Permit,” Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to provide their required “Responsible Vendor” compliance training, and others… see our “About Us” (click here) page for accreditations and memberships.
And 99% of our training applies to ANY country or jurisdiction (ex. Canada, Europe Australia, etc.) since our team publishes all our education “agnostically” (or “white-labeled”) so our eLearning solutions really apply to anyone that needs cannabis education… you must understand “English” (our “native language”) that’s really the only criterion to get started.
Our team is always creating new accredited curricula with our Subject Matter Experts who are industry professionals in their respective fields of study. The industry is still developing and there is no universal accreditation (ex. Department of Education, etc.), but we expect to see this change in the NEAR future and realize the vital role that accreditation plays.
Do you offer team training for my business?
How will your industry training help me?
- If you’re a “cannabis lover,“ this training will set you apart from others who merely have read information online or have no cannabis knowledge, it is specialized training that you want today and lovingly seek to learn more about cannabis.
- If you’re an industry professional, we can help set you apart from your peers and make you more valuable to your company. This is the surest way to get a raise or promotion that you likely already deserve (but don’t have a tangible reason to ask).
- If you provide ancillary services, our eLearning solutions are a tangible way to show that you understand and know the industry, which helps you attract better, higher-paying clients to bolster your revenue and make a “bottom-line” impact.
- If you’re a manager or business owner, this training is a great way to learn on-demand for yourself. We are your “Headquarters” (click here) and a great way to train team members so they’re up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
Is it legal for me to take your training?
Do you meet legal accessibility requirements?
- United States: “American Disability Act” (Section 508) is required so that information and technology are accessible for anyone with disabilities.
- Canada: “Accessible Canada Act” aims to benefit all citizens, especially those individuals with disabilities, by helping to create barrier-free accessibility.
- Europe (EU): “European Accessibility Act” used by EU governments and universities, aims to improve cannabis trade and remove country-specific rules.
- Australia: “Disability Discrimination Act” applies to organizations developing online resources so there is no discrimination against people with disabilities.
- WCAG 2.0: Used when deciding how to present content for the best web accessibility, these guidelines are always followed when we develop any media.
- ATAG 2.0: Guidelines to construct content (as well as consuming online content) and help to improve the accessibility of the media that our team produces.
- ARIA 1.0: As many parts of the user interface are dynamic and interactive, we follow these recommendations to utilize assistive technologies (ex. screen-readers).
What is your online training format like?
How long do I have access to my training?
How difficult are the training assessments?
If I fail, am I allowed to re-take the assessment?
Am I guaranteed to get a certificate of completion?
How can someone verify my training certificate(s)?
Easily! You or anyone can verify the authenticity of your certificate by going to the “Verify Certificate” tool (click here) using the unique code found on your certificate. Your certificates are assigned a unique code to VERIFY it in our Learning Management System (LMS) that way anyone can validate it by entering the custom code displayed to confirm its authenticity.
Remember, that you can always access your issued certificate(s) from your account in our LMS, under the “More” section (click here) in your profile. It is possible that you may complete several pieces of training – each with their OWN certificate – it would be time-consuming to visit every course to download all your certificates that have been issued.
To avoid this, on your profile, you can view all the certificates that have been issued to you. Go to your profile page under “Miscellaneous” and click on “My Certificates” which will take you to your ISSUED certificates and you can simply download them all at one (1) time.