Homemade Concentrates Program
In our making homemade cannabis concentrates training, you will learn all about the ancient art of making cannabis hash – the connoisseur’s smoke. When you make hash or hashish, you are practicing true sustainability as you master how to utilize all parts of this powerful plant that would otherwise be thrown away. Making hash is an ancient tradition that allows many to enjoy the cannabis plant in other ways with hash, including smoking and making edible snacks.
You may not be aware of it but the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) is a part of each of our bodies; a regulatory system designed to bring us into homeostasis – balancing our health and wellbeing. Furthermore, this system is comprised of receptors that interact only with cannabinoids – the compound found in cannabis. The course explains this correlation and how this knowledge has aided further research and discoveries into the medicinal use of cannabis.
You’ll also get to know the cannabinoids, along with other constituents found in cannabis – exploring their therapeutic actions – before plunging into the fascinating world of the endocannabinoid system. The course concludes by arming you with the knowledge you need to be able to seek out, understand, and analyze good research. This is important, as it helps you to sift out the “snake oil” claims and get to the truth. You will learn the uses, reasons, and why the benefits are worth being explored and studied.
- Time: 1:35 Hours (Average)
- Video: 2 Self-Paced Trainings
- Resource: 2 eBooks (PDF)
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Assessment: 2 Quizzes
- Grade: 70%+ Required
- Display: Digital Certificate
- Validity: 1-Year Renewal
- Language: English (CC)
- Enrollment: 1-Year Access
- Format: On-Demand Video
Hash is an incredibly potent product that you can sustainably create with parts of your cannabis plants that would otherwise not be used. Since making hash is an ancient art form, there is a right way and a wrong way to go. The primary learning objectives of the making hash component are:
- You will discover the yield of hash you can expect based on how much cannabis you have
- You will explore the safety and health hazards related to some hash-producing methods
- You will learn various methods for producing the hash
- You will master how to make a high-quality hash using the method of your choice
You can maximize your garden productivity by turning your leftover trim into a wonderful product that can be enjoyed by many and bring you a profit. You will merge the art of cooking with the cannabis plant and make wonderful creations. The key learning objectives of the edibles and concentrates component are:
- You will discover the easiest and most effective methods of cannabis extraction
- You will explore the different edibles and concentrates you can do yourself
- You will learn about the safety concerns associated with various extraction methods
- You will master the most common mediums for cannabis extraction
Who Should Join?
Cannabis LoverAvoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Industry ProGet un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
Team LeaderThere's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Biz FounderRunning a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.
Our Founder's Message
"How do you describe your training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you've said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a perfected eLearning solution.
Is training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I often ask this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you will always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your biz) and much more... without all of those headaches."