Cannabis Seeds and Seedlings Program
With the cannabis seeds and seedlings training, you will establish a strong foundation and build your knowledge in this thriving industry. You will learn the fundamentals of growing cannabis and cannabis strains so this training is a critical first step toward becoming a master grower.
You have the equipment ready, the lighting in position, and the hydroponic system or planting pots are in place. It’s time to start the actual growing of the cannabis plant. It’s time to give your garden life.
You will explore the benefits of soaking seeds initially, the ideal temperature for your seeds, the best watering methods, and the target air quality. In our Germination and Seedlings training, you also learn what type of soil is best for seeds and the depth to plant the seeds. Finally, you will develop a full understanding of seed development timing and the potential growth cycle length.
Establish a strong baseline and launch your career forward in this booming industry and discover the many possibilities of cannabis strains. From pure breeds to hybrid varieties, you will master the many variations of distinct growth patterns, aesthetics, tastes, sizes, and strain origins. This program is a critical first step to becoming a master grower as you will learn how to make intelligent decisions, such as why to develop varieties to highlight a specific combination of properties of the plant in order to establish marketing differentiation.
- Video: 3 Interactive Trainings
- Resource: 3 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 3 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
You can learn the art of growing healthy buds and plants beginning all the way at cannabis seeds. You will learn how to germinate the seeds, vegetate the seedlings, pollinate the plants, flower them, thin and select the strongest seedlings, then clone them for optimal growth. Even experts can benefit from this in-depth look at all aspects of seed growing. The top learning objectives of the cannabis seeds component are:
- You will discover the genetic characteristics of a cannabis plant
- You will explore how and where to purchase and store your cannabis seed
- You will learn which types of seed grow best indoors or prefer outdoors
- You will master how to tell if a plant is worth keeping and cloning
There is a huge variety of cannabis strains available, and each boasts different medical uses, plant size, chemical makeup, and potency. There are pure strains as well as hybrid varieties. We will guide you through learning about the characteristics of each strain. The primary learning objectives for the cannabis strains component are:
- You will discover the chemical makeup and potency of different strains, as well as their effect on the consumer
- You will explore the history of the cannabis plant
- You will learn where different strains come from
- You will master how to identify strains at a glance
You will discover the complex processes through which a cannabis seed goes from dormant to active, and how to achieve this with soil or with a hydroponic medium. Fully understanding germination procedures is fundamental to ensure you don’t waste your time or money. We will guide you through how to germinate cannabis seeds, which can be lucrative. The key learning objectives for the cannabis germination and seedlings component are:
- You will discover the ideal lighting needed for seedlings
- You will explore what cannabis seeds need to germinate
- You will learn techniques to grow more female plants from seed
- You will master proper care of seedlings
Who Should Join?
Avoid any & all painful "learning curves" that are costly by growing your own knowledge via EXPERTS to learn "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within this industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members that are all speaking a "different language" so we will get that fixed ASAP.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
Engaging & Interactive Training
- Access to all micro-learning videos, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this every day in the cannabis industry.
Supplemental Learning Activities
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet is required).
Knowledge Assessment Quiz
- Assessments are at the very end of every micro-learning module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of at least 70% to assess & validate your cannabis industry knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, instantly receive your digital certificate(s) and/or badge(s) that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you build a network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us so if You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love the total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (and YOU)!
But if at any time during the first 30-days you're unsatisfied with all of our really incredible eLearning solutions you've accessed, let our team know and we'll be HAPPY to process a 100% full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- Platform "Test-Driving"... give it a try & report back, if you're not happy with your platform experience, then we'll refund you 100% right away.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks & we’re very excited to have you join us!
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a very thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at their best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to help support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, very responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
Accessibility Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA), Accessible Canada Act, etc. compliant, and why we started our "Industry Impact Program".
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many aspects of development that are always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state so it's a continuous process of improvement in response to our learners and platform functionality.
Our Founder's Message
"How do you describe your training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you've said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a perfected eLearning solution.
Is training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I often ask this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you will always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your biz) and much more... without all of those headaches."